This document is to ensure that quality service is provided at all times in Malaysia airspace. It is mandatory for all IVAO members controlling in Malaysia position to follow these guidelines. Users who do not comply may be asked to close their position.
1. Active controllers should be able to use all functions of IvAc, and have read the manual thoroughly. You can find the manual of IvAc in your IvAc installation folder.
2. All controllers must maintain their ATIS with the following information:
– Position name (i.e Lumpur Tower not WMKK_TWR)
– Voice channel (if applicable)
– Weather / runway information / TA/TL
– No unnecessary remarks in the remarks section
3. All controllers must use aviation English phraseology at all times and language used for aviation in Malaysia is English.
4. Controllers should read and understand the appropriate airport/sector procedures before logging on. If you should have any doubts please don’t hesitate to contact the Training Coordinator.
5. Controllers are required to have all applicable charts available while on duty.
Both sector files (WMFC & WBFC) and ivac software you can find in resources section.
ATC handbook you can find HERE