The Malaysia Division is participating in the GCA programme according to R & R 5.1.7. Any member who wants to control an FRA restricted position in the Malaysia Division has to apply for approval.
The following requirements apply for an approval :
- GCA Applicant must have minimum rating ADC or higher rating.
- Applicant shall be able to perform ATC duties in English language.
- Applicant must understand and comply with the local procedure in Malaysia division.
- Applicant must have the document needed (Charts)
- A theoretical and/or practical check may be performed.
- Applicant must comply with the FRA position rules.
To obtain a GCA please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with the following details :
- Your name and VID
- Your current Division
- Present ATC Rating
- A brief reason for controlling in Malaysia airspace
You may also request ATC check here